[wtp-releng] 3.3 (Indigo) I-build smoke test delayed due to compile error in Dali code

There was a compile error in latest build, no unit tests ran and a fair number of changes from previous build. So, I think we need to wait for a new build before smoke testing a build to declare these week.

It appears the compile error was caused by org.eclipse.jpt.common.core not being released ... or, I suppose, org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.ui was released too soon? (That is, org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.ui requires some changes recently added to org..eclipse.jpt.common.core. [I looked ... since from the compile error, I thought something was wrong with ICU dependencies].

I'm sure this will be corrected soon, and we'll have a new build this afternoon.