[wtp-releng] Status and outlook of today's M-build.,

I'm not sure what happened with M-build to cause 13,000 compile errors. But, I have kicked off another, hoping its just that some early step in the build ... such as some cvs check out ... failed and caused the other problems. If the next build fails in similarly spectacular way, we may just have to do with "the last good build" for our build to declare this week. If the next one is "good", though, I think we'll still have time to declare by noon on Friday.