[wtp-releng] Build not pulling correct Release Code for XSL Tools Build

It seems that the Build for XSL Tools is consistently pulling the wrong code for org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui. I've verfied that the map file has the Tag for the file to be pulled. However, the code it is pulling is from a prior release. I've verified that the files appear to be tag correctly, and I know it's pulling the wrong code, as I moved the method that it is failing on to a different part of the source so should technically get a different line number for the NPE exception.

Any thoughts on this? Does something need to be switched now that we have 1.0M5 out the door?

Dave

Back to the top