[wtp-releng] Status and outlook for 3.0.4 RC2 build and 3.1 M5 build

I appears the fix for 263890 isn't quite right, (or, at least my application of it).

Thus, I plan to roll-back to previous builds and declare those ... unless someone objects soon (within hours) and tells me they are on the verge of a fix.

The reason is that at this late point, I think it best we have a declared build so other in the Ganymede and Galileo streams are not held up, and can make the most progress possible, and the bug can be worked-around by end-users until we get a final fix and build with it in there (which will be Final Build for Ganymede, and M6 for Galileo).