[wtp-releng] Who has been causing those 1200 JUnit failures?

I know who ... does anyone else?
Guess maybe I should just turn off the builds if things like that are not going to be fixed.

But, luckily, Jason left good comments and a patch in
bug 246624 (resourceFactories extension override enhancement)
so I went ahead and _released_ it.

Hope it wasn't being "held back" for some reason ... if it was, then,
sorry, I just made things worse. But if not ... I'm always glad to help!

There is a build about to finish which will still have those errors ... but,
hopefully the _next_ build (6 or 7 PM tonight) will be worth looking at.