RE: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.1 M build M-3.0.1-20080724062240

I plan to fix the version number for the next build. Sorry, can’t participate in the pop-quiz – I will not attend the status meeting.

-Raghu

From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:03 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.1 M build M-3.0.1-20080724062240

Please smoketest the latest WTP 3.0.1 M build and update the smoketest page with your results .. by Friday 3 PM at the latest.

Thank you!

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20080724062240/M-3.0.1-20080724062240/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_072408

Note:

I do not think the 3 Junit failures would prevent declaration, but I may re-spin to fix the feature version problem, and then maybe the DNF will finish.
In other words, no need to delay testing.

Note, there are still 21 bundles that need a version increment in the service field, and about 7 features ... there will be a pop quiz at status meeting!

As always, please don't release anything routine for 3.0.1 build until build declared, so if someone does release, we can assume it is for a blocking problem or major regression. In that case, please post to wtp-releng to keep us all aware of status and if re-test is required.

Back to the top