From: Trân Lê <tran.le@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/22/2008 03:04 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] JSF and JPA: Please confirm desired map branches

David,

I think that we would prefer R2_0_maintenance for the Dali maintenance branch.

Thanks.

David M Williams wrote:

I've noticed
that both Dali and JSF map projects used R1_0_maintenance for our WTP 2.0 maintenance,
since they were at the 1.0 level in WTP 2.0.
That's fine, makes sense, and should continue.

But, when making the branches for our 3.0 maintenance I branched Dali and JSF to R3_0_maintenance.
I just went from memory, and forget we had different branches for map files for these two subprojects.

So ... my question is ... what would you like? We can re-branch Dali and JSF maps so they are R2_0_maintenance, if you two subprojects find that better ... or, we can leave at R3_0_maintenance if
you would like. It's up to you.

Just wanted to be explicit about it.