Re: [wtp-releng] Reminders for WTP 3.0 M7 and Javadocs

With a few exceptions that have just become clear to me just now ...
These would imply all teams should reserve some time on Monday for their final testing of what ever build is available on Monday (that is, please continue testing today ... but, give a quick pass, at least, on Monday. Please update "test results" page by Monday ... let's say 5 PM Eastern ... and if you can't make that deadline, please let us know that by 3 PM Eastern on wtp-releng.

1) Note I've switched the build label to SM7

2) I will be updating all our pre-reqs (both today and over weekend) to what ever is available ... the largest potential risk there is probably the Platform, given the several times this cycle we've opened a blocker on them. (and, I don't meant to say anything bad about the Platform ... just saying they do impact us, since we're highly dependent of many aspects from Platform).

3). If anyone has any "about files" or other "IP related" work to do, I think ok to drop that to a build today, or over weekend (just keep us informed on wtp-releng, still).

4) I would like to get our version numbering in more of a final form for M7. Just a few cases left. See the latest versioning info at
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080502091049/S-3.0M7-20080502091049/versioningReport_3.0M7.html
Note the section on "bundles with qualifier only increases". Most of these are minor, and I'm pretty sure just need a service version bump (plus 100, if you think 2.0 service might be needed).  But, there are a few that _might_ deserve a bump in minor field?
org.eclipse.wst.common.core
    1.1.101.v200804011953 (current)
    1.1.101.v200706120315 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.server.installable