From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:40 PM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Junit failure on latest I build, smoketest on hold

The  latest I build still has a couple of Junit failures in the org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT testsuite.

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080207225453/I-I20080207225453-20080207225453/testResults.php

Please take a look and let me know once a fix is released.  Thanks!

Smoketest is on hold pending analysis for these errors.

Regards,

Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top