[wtp-releng] Is move to XSD Runtime causing us trouble?

Valentin, Ed,

Could you please check recent build and, with "new" pre-reqs of EMF and XSD Runtimes?
Such as
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080204081601/I-I20080204081601-20080204081601/

This should have been _just_ a change in packaging, not content, from the old emf-sdo-xsd runtimes, but
we suddenly have a number of failing JUnit's. I don't understand them all, but some, such as one in SSE
sounds like maybe something's changed with XSD packaging:

"test2001Schema        Failure           expected to find http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema "

I looked on the surface and the schemas does seem to be there ... but ... could it's plugin:URL have change, or something?

In parallel, I'll double check build scripts, but again, on surface, seem ok.