Re: [wtp-releng] More on build and tests issues ...

I went to the site suggested.  I see no button for "build".  I see a button for "Force Build".  I clicked this.  An overlay says "your build  is scheduled". However, nothing seems to be happening.  There is no indication that I can find whether it is queued, building or what.

I guess this is fine as a start, assuming it works.  Does the N-build do any tagging of what it builds?  This would be nice as then we could simply release to that tag (if successful) on a weekly basis and the only way we should have problem is if something truly unusual happens.

Also, is there any way to get e-mail  when a build finishes and especially if it fails?  I used to get this sort of notifications but they have long since stopped.

--Cam