[wtp-releng] Please smoke test I20080125172003

Either below will do .. they are the same except for the tests. And ... this most recent build ran enough we could see (only) some remaining test problems but nothing that would suggest we need a change in code.

1 - jsf failure ... simple missing parameter for a newly added test. (hopefully they'll run once a runtime is provided :)
1 - releng     ... failure due to "number of plugins" check ... since a new test plugin added ... I'll fix that.
172 - jst.j2ee.tests ... we've seen this "massive failure" a few times now. While it's being investigated, we don't think it signifies any (new) problem with the code, and may be some sensitive network or threading issue.

I20080125172003

I20080125002503

We will respin to clean up the two understood tests ... and we'll still investigate "the massive failure" (but, it might not even occur twice in a row?)

Thanks all.

Back to the top