Re: [wtp-releng] WTP download page: Missing Junit results of JSF (and jst)..

Found the culprit - I forgot to include it in the map. Re-releasing. Thanks.

From David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent Sat 1/12/2008 10:05 AM
To Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject Re: [wtp-releng] WTP download page: Missing Junit results of JSF (and jst)..

Looking deep in the logs on the build machine, I see the JST tests were not produced. You can kind of see this by seeing that the "number of test plugins" produced was much less that previous runs (43 vs. 82). And, the only hint I see in the logs is "Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests_0.0.0".
Could it be a versioning/map problem? Either with org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests or one of it's pre-reqs?

I'll look deeper, if you need help tracking it down.

From: RAGHUNATHAN SRINIVASAN <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx, david.williams@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/12/2008 11:27 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] WTP download page: Missing Junit results of JSF (and        jst)..

Hi,

The test result page for the latest buid shows only jpt.* and wst.* tests. Results of all jst.* tests including jsf tests are missing.
-Raghu

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R3.0/I-I20080112010507-20080112010507/testResults.php_______________________________________________
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx