RE: [wtp-releng] Tomcat/shared/lib and WTP

See if http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Tomcat_FAQ#Why_are_classes_in_my_Tomcat_installation.27s_shared.2Flib_not_seen_by_my_Web_application.3F helps.  It was written for WTP 1.5.x, but applies to WTP 2.0.x except that catalina.properties is already imported.

Cheers,
Larry