[wtp-releng] Continuous Builds turned off for weekend and map files to be restructured a bit

In case anyone else is working this weekend, apologies for the last minute notice, but I've turned off the continuous builds on build.eclipse.org.

There is enough problems in our build scripts that I figured better to work them out on local builds first, and suspect it'll be Sunday afternoon before
I'm happy.  If this poses a real hardship for anyone, just a post a note here with what you need, and I'll see what I can do. But, hopefully you are not
even reading this until Monday, by which point, everything will be sparkly clean again.

But, while I was elbow deep in our build scripts, realized it'd probably be the best time to restructure, some, the map files, in line with our new project structure.

I won't strive for perfection there, but will do enough know our builds will work with any further changes.

So, best not to "edit" (such as release code) the map files this weekend. I'd probably "see" your changes and include them, but, if not, it'll be confusing.

Then, Monday, just re-checkout your sub-projects map _directory_ which will contain all the map files and projects you need.

Then, as we move forward, each project can create or delete map _files_ within that directory with no impact to the builds. (just keep your own team informed! :)