Re: [wtp-releng] Was release/respin intentional?

The JPT test failure as you suspect is something that only fails occasionally in the build.  We have been looking at this for several days but have been unable to determine what is causing the failure.  Part of the problem is that we have been unable to observe this test failure while running the tests locally.  It only happens sometimes during the build tests, making it very difficult to debug.

We haven't been able to reproduce this behavior while using Dali either, but the test does indicate a real potential problem.  So, I think the test is valid, and for some reason manages to fail occasionally in the build.  Honestly, by looking at the code, we're not quite sure how it could be failing at all.

Thanks for opening the bug.  We will update it later this morning with any new information we have.

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

sse.doc.user and the new service.policy seemed to have been re-released ... a respin occurred ... and a JPT JUnit test failed?!

Were these releases intentional for M3? Can the JPT team see if the JUnit test is serious?

Thanks,

938c938
< plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200705302225,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools,,wst/components/doc/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.sse.doc.user
---