[wtp-releng] WTP respin request

The Web services bottom up scenario is null pointering.  I have opened defect 209267 for this problem.  The patch that fixes this problem has been attached to the defect.  This code change has been committed and released as well.  Please, respin the build to pick up this change.   Components other than Web services should not need to redo smoke testing for this respin.  My apologies for this late breaking problem.  Thanks.

Peter Moogk
Rational Web Services Development
IBM Canada Ltd.
pmoogk@xxxxxxxxxx