[wtp-releng] Question on jst.standard.schemas

I'm curious as to what others think ...

we've put
org.eclipse.wst.standard.schemas
in the source editing Project (it holds third party schemas and dtd's mostly related to w3c standards)
but we have
org.eclipse.jst.standard.schemas
in the JEE Project. (it also holds third party schemas and dtds, mostly from Sun and JCP standards).

Part of me thinks they should both be in the source editing project.

I think packaging them separately is probably ok (one pretty much assumes a java/jdt installation, the other not).

To me, it just seems more consistent to assume the "content model folks" would be the ones to
monitor/control these plugins, apply for new CQs when new standards come out, make sure they work with
XML Catalog and caching mechanisms, etc.
Technically, they could be used with _only_ the source editors, though not sure we should ever package them
that way? The only reason I'd say maybe we might package them that way is that they are relatively small, resource-only plugins.
And, for example, if we get JSF with XHTML working well, then some of them may better be packaged at a lower level?

Any other strong thoughts, one way or the other?

Especially from Nitin, Chuck, or Architecture Team?