[wtp-releng] WTP restructuring revisions for Source Editors

I reviewed the list of directories for the Source Editors project listed
in http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/treeout/sourceediting.html.
 The directories are OK except for these changes:

Should move from PLUGINS to DOC:
- org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.doc

Should move from PLUGINS to ARCHIVE:
- org.eclipse.wst.xsd.contentmodel

The Snippets view in the Common project has the correct directories
defined.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Structured Source Editing

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/29/2007 01:46 PM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Need to restructure our CVS Directories

I realized later that we actually declare our M3 on Wednesday, 11/14, so I
think the afternoon of the 14th would be best.

I've outlined some more detailed schedule of "to do" items which hopefully
makes it clearer that's expected of each project lead and what committers
should do to prepare.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_CVS_Restructuring#To_Do_Items_and_Schedule

As always, questions and comments are welcome.