[wtp-releng] A funny thing happened on the way to the I-build ...

But, it is ready to smoke test

I20071019040808

And, not all that funny, maybe only to me ... but, first, in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of our re-spin, I asked the webmaster if he was still going to do the system maintenance he had planned, and he said he would have forgotten about it, if I hadn't reminded him, and then he promptly shutdown our build machine and our build! (It wasn't working anyway, or, you might say, working funny).

More relevent, once the build system was working again, I ran into a blocking platform bug that caused me to have to back off the latest platform build ... after all that delay and work you all had to do ... see, funny, eh? So, that's why our platform is not the latest ... just wanted to explain.

Please update the latest smoke test page once you are done:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_101807

Thank you all

Back to the top