[wtp-releng] No rest for the committed -- redux

Carl's fixed up stuff so we can move up the EMF pre-req for our WTP 3.0 I-build, which I've done, and it's building now.

And, it seemed to make sense to move up to other more recent builds of our pre-reqs.
GEF and DTP seemed ok (compile wise at least),
but, when I tried to move up to a more recent Platform, there were problems ... with something that shouldn't be in our code anyway!  :)

The version of "runtime compatibility" has apparently incremented.

It is used in 3 or places (that matter):
org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties (fixed)
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core.tests
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.metadata.tests
a fourth place is org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests.ui but there is no range specified there.

Can the JSF team either remove that pre-req, and use the simple core.runtime pre-req instead,
or, bump up the pre-req range? That's what I did for common.ui.properties, for now.

org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility;bundle-version="[3.1.100,3.2.0)",
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility;bundle-version="[3.1.100,4.0.0)",

I don't even recall exactly what this is for, but suspect no one even needs it any longer.
It didn't seem to matter to the compiler, but it shouldn't ... it's some runtime compatibility thing, left over from version 3.0, or some old thing.

I think it's important to move up to a more recent I-build of the platform this week, if possible,
so let us all know if the JSF team can or can not respond before we start smoke testing.