[wtp-releng] We are not ready to smoke test our M2 build yet

We are not ready because we have not moved up to EMF M2 yet, and before we do that, many of you still need to fix your narrow pre-req ranges.
Thanks to all that responded to my note and fixed up their dependancies, but since these bundles below were not updated, by EOD Monday, we are stuck.
We simply have to wait on the responsible teams to release fixes for this problem.
Can the responsible Project Lead please let us know then they will be ready?

org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.controller
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.core
org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet
org.eclipse.jst.jee
org.eclipse.jst.jee.ejb
org.eclipse.jst.jee.ui
org.eclipse.jst.jee.web