[wtp-releng] Day-by-day for week of 10/1

This week is a bit off our usual rhythm, so wanted to remind everyone of the main deliveries and times this week.

Mon.:
        All code for Ganymede M2 released by Monday end-of-day.
        ** In particular, we need to move up to the EMF 2.4 M2, which breaks some narrow pre-req ranges that have to be fixed on Monday.

Tuesday:
        Smoke test of our M2 builds. I don't think much new will be in these builds, but ... best to be sure they are good.

Wednesday:
        Declare M2. Update Ganymede update roll-up info (if this is still being done .. was going to be, but haven't heard lately).

        By Wednesday EOD, release all code for our first 202 M-build.

Thursday:

        Smoke test of 202. Again, not a whole lot new this early, but please confirm all is well.
        (Especially since many teams will have started branches, etc., so make sure the code you expect to be there is in fact in the build).

Friday:
        Declare 202 M-build.

As always, let me know if questions, or if any of these times are problematic for you.

Thank you.

Back to the top