[wtp-releng] Need to attend to EMF pre-req ranges

For us to move up to EMF 2.4 M2

we have around 40 plugins that pre-req emf.ecore, such as
org.eclipse.emf.ecore;bundle-version="[2.2.0,2.4.0)"

This plugin has incremented it's minor version in EMF's M2, so we need
to widen our ranges. As far as I know, they can all be widened completely, such as
org.eclipse.emf.ecore;bundle-version="[2.2.0,3.0.0)"

Apologies for not tracking this down earlier. I'll temporarily revert our EMF version
so we will at least build over the weekend, but please update as soon as possible,
so we can start to use the M2 version.

Of course, while you are in there fixing it up, it's a good time to
1. Make sure you really need to pre-req it.
2. See if you have other overly narrow ranges that should be widened.