Re: [wtp-releng] 155 builds and rdb.core

We believe it was an issue related to our use of the release tool.  Everything looks correct now.

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools, DB2 Tooling,  Eclipse WTP Project and Eclipse DTP Project
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/2007 07:59 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] 155 builds and rdb.core

The 155 builds were failing silently the past few days, and once I noticed, and investigated, it was something to do with
"can not find o.e.w.rdb.core".

I sync'd up and notice that something was very wrong with that plugin as released to the "head" of R1_5_maintenance.

So ... I released it, and it built fine after that.

But, the RDB team will want to be sure to check closely that all is ok with that plugin, and that I actually released the right
stuff, as intended, etc. Perhaps it was just a typo in a map file ... I'm not sure what actually caused the problem, so
thought I'd note it here, so the RDB team can investigate well.