[wtp-releng] 155 builds and rdb.core

The 155 builds were failing silently the past few days, and once I noticed, and investigated, it was something to do with
"can not find o.e.w.rdb.core".

I sync'd up and notice that something was very wrong with that plugin as released to the "head" of R1_5_maintenance.

So ... I released it, and it built fine after that.

But, the RDB team will want to be sure to check closely that all is ok with that plugin, and that I actually released the right
stuff, as intended, etc. Perhaps it was just a typo in a map file ... I'm not sure what actually caused the problem, so
thought I'd note it here, so the RDB team can investigate well.