[wtp-releng] Do you use releng.builder?

Hopefully not.  :-)

The releng.builder was our old builder project which has been replaced by releng.wtpbuilder and releng.control.  There were a few items we still used the old releng builder for and I have now ported those items to also be in the new releng.wtpbuilder project.  I updated both the 1.5 and head stream of releng.wtpbuilder because releng.builder was not branched.  A 2.0 build is underway with these changes applied.  So far, so good.  :-)

Let me know if you have any questions on where to find something, or if you were using releng.builder for whatever reason.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top