[wtp-releng] 3 releng failures in 2.0 builds tonight

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200704112023-200704112023/

One of the failures was due to versioning errors. This may not be due to a recent change on your part, but I just tonight updated our "reference" data to be the most recent 1.5.4 build ...
so,  remember, when you update a version in 1.5.4, make a corresponding, appropriate change in the 2.0 stream.

org.eclipse.jst.doc.isv
1.0.201.v200703251954 (current)
1.0.201.v200703271251 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui
1.1.1.v200704092340 (current)
1.1.2.v200702071605 (reference)

I'll fix the jst.doc.isv to be 301 ... I suspect it's only an error due to the general PDE build problem of sometimes calculating qualifiers correctly.

The other two failures I half expected since I added some new tests to actually "test" the number of features and number of plugins in the build.
And, I "guessed" at the correct nubmer, so will update the test, but wanted to make everyone aware of these new tests.

This is primarily so we know of something goes wrong with the build ... and features or plugins are not built, but do not otherwise cause an
immediate noticiable failure in the build.

But secondarily will cause a failure if someone adds or removes plugins or features without notifying your friendly build team :)
Currently, in 2.0 we are at 117 features, and 538 plugins! (that's tests, docs, info pops, ... everything).

These constants are defined in

BuildTests
which is in
org.eclipse.wtp.releng.tests