Fw: [wtp-releng] Build status and start your smokin engines

Hi John

The Web services smoke test is looking good.  The JUnit failure is specific to the interaction of some test plugins and defect 151943 had been opened for it.  We'll keep investigating it to try to find a solution.

Since the functioning of Web services tools is OK and it's just a test problem, please pull the failing Web services JUnit from the build for the integration driver for this week.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services, IBM Toronto Lab
D3-354, D3/R8V/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
kathy@xxxxxxxxxx, (905) 413-3022, tieline: 969-6038, fax: (905) 413-4920

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 03/30/2007 10:50 AM -----
John Lanuti <jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/30/2007 09:54 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Build status and start your smokin engines

WTP 2.0

The http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200703300431-200703300431/ looks like a smokable candidate for the I build.  The only failure is the DNF for the web service test.  They will investigate a fix for that, but it should not hold up the smoke tests, so get busy smoking!

WTP 1.5.4

There is one JUnit failure in common frameworks in the
testCFOff test.  Even though we are not declaring an M Build this week, we should try and get this resolved ASAP.  The CSS test failure has been resolved.

Let's try and have smoke tests complete by 1 pm EST.

And web services, please keep us informed of your plans to respin for a fix? Is there a real problem or a problem with the test?

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861