[wtp-releng] Build status and start your smokin engines

WTP 2.0

The http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200703300431-200703300431/ looks like a smokable candidate for the I build.  The only failure is the DNF for the web service test.  They will investigate a fix for that, but it should not hold up the smoke tests, so get busy smoking!

WTP 1.5.4

There is one JUnit failure in common frameworks in the testCFOff test.  Even though we are not declaring an M Build this week, we should try and get this resolved ASAP.  The CSS test failure has been resolved.

Let's try and have smoke tests complete by 1 pm EST.

And web services, please keep us informed of your plans to respin for a fix? Is there a real problem or a problem with the test?

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top