Re: [wtp-releng] WTP 1.5.3 and 2.0 Build status

Build is done... tests did fail on 1 junit I just mofified to have an @override, which the compiler didn't like....

Should be able to smoke this.... but we are redroppng

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200702011509-200702011509/

Thanks - Chuck

Rational Java Enterprise Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/01/2007 09:51 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] WTP 1.5.3 and 2.0 Build status

So, WTP 1.5.3 looks good to proceed with smoke tests:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.3-200702010713/

WTP 2.0 is a different story.

The latest I-Build had 7 JUnit errors which seem to stem from J2EE project creation issues.  They are currently investigating a fix and a respin.

I think we should hold off the 2.0 smoke tests til we get that fix.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861