[wtp-releng] Two blockers to move up to next level of platform

 The first of these is apparently some non-API coming back to bite us?

172103         blo         jst.j2ee         Post M4 non-api use: TypeSelectionDialog2

I fixed up these manifest.mf files to widen the range for ICU4J, but only released some of them.
For some projects, there were other un-released changes in HEAD, so I left alone, but they
will have to be released for this week's build ... preferably by Tuesday afternoon at the latest.

 172105         blo          releng                 need to widen icu4j pre-req range

BTW, it is still our practice to release changes to HEAD often, if not immediately ... right?
Maybe some have teams have been fixing up stuff today and were just not quite ready to release,
but ... please try not to leave head "dirty" too much ... since sometimes, for things like this ICU4J change,
it might be important for someone else to tag and release your project.