Re: [wtp-releng] Move to "near M5" build this week?

well, I dont' track every week, but in my experience, lots of their I-builds contain JUnit failures
so I've stopped looking at them very serioiusly (sound familiar? :)

But, at your prompt, I did look, and none look too serious ... to me! ... but, that's partially why I
ask, if anyone else sees potential problems there, let me know.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/29/2007 04:38 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-releng] Move to "near M5" build this week?

David, the base you list appears to have unit test failures.  Is this
still the preferred build?

--Cam