[wtp-releng] Move to "near M5" build this week?

Since the M5 dates are quickly approaching, I'd like to propose we move up to recent pre-req I-builds this week.
Partially so we can help the platform avoid an M5a this year :) and partially because I've heard there are
some changes we have to react to (e.g. the ICU4J distribution has bumped up a minor version).
So, anyone else trying to "move up" that depend on us, we'll need us to move up too.

So, I'll be looking more into this over the next 24 hours, but wanted to make a wider announcement since
1) dev. teams. should update your target's soon and see if it effects your code, and
2) if anyone knows of a reason this is a bad idea, please let me know.

So far, the pre-reqs I'm planning are
base: I20070123-1715
emf:   I200701250200
gef:    I20070110-1335