[wtp-releng] WTP 1.5.3 M and 2.0 I Build Candidates ready for smoke tests

Please start the smoke tests!

1.5.3 = http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.3-200701180809/

2.0 = http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200701180628-200701180628/

Remember to update the status on the wiki.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

----- Forwarded by John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM on 01/18/2007 09:38 AM -----
John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/17/2007 06:05 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] WTP 1.5.3 M and 2.0 I Build Candidates tonight,        smoke test tommorrow.

Hey guys,

Just a friendly reminder to have all of your changes in for this week by tonight.  Please smoke test the latest build Thursday morning and update the wiki.