Re: [wtp-releng] Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.3M Build declared -- M-1.5.3-200612071645

Ok, sorry for the confusion today with the 1.5.3 stream, but due to disk space issues, there were some hiccups.  Anyways, this http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.3-200612071939/  is our new WTP 1.5.3 M build for the week, barring any negative feedback from Larry's smoke tests.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2006 03:20 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-releng] Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.3M Build declared        --        M-1.5.3-200612071645

Gee,Larry. I can't imagine what the problem is, I see it up there.

Just kidding, I thought that was going to be my response, but as I looked into it,
turned out there was a "disk quota" problem that prevented the copying from
the build machine to the download machine.
While I suspect even that was an error :) since I never saw it get quite that full,
but the real issue is that an rsync failure doesn't cause a "build failed" message to go out,
So, in their free time, I'm sure our large releng team will look into that.

And, using the principles of squeaky wheels,
next time don't forget to put a red X in smoke tests page,
and, speak up if  4 hours elapse and an expected build is not visible.

Thanks,

P.S. it really is up there now, I "hand copied" the one that  built last night, now that the quota issue is solved.

Lawrence E Dunnell/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2006 01:32 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-releng] Re: [wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.3M Build declared --        M-1.5.3-200612071645

The RDB component in this build is bad as I mentioned in the WTP status meeting yesterday.  I am still waiting for a build to test.  Does anybody have any idea when I can expect a new build to be available for download so I can test?

Larry Dunnell
RAD Data Tools, DB2 Tooling,  Eclipse WTP Project and Eclipse DTP Project
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2006 10:12 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.3M Build declared -- M-1.5.3-200612071645

The weekly WTP 1.5.3 Maintenance build has been declared:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.3-200612071645/