Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] User Documentation and SDK Documentation

David Carver wrote:

Let me know if you need help getting going with this. The documentation for the user information is written in Docbook which is just an XML file format. You should get a good idea of what needs to be added and how by looking at the existing information. I believe there is already a Ant build script setup to generate this information as well.
The latest I-Build should have the SDK documentation now included with the SDK Feature. We still need to go through the documentation and make sure that our JavaDoc is following the best practices outlined here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/javadoc/writingdoccomments/

Dave

Back to the top