[wtp-incubator-dev] User Documentation and SDK Documentation

There are a couple of items that we probably should address over the next couple of weeks.

Bug 242133 - Update User Documentation
Bugs 242134, and 232547 - SDK Documentation. We need probably need to start making sure that we have some good documentation in place. In particular in regards to the class files, as well as the extension points. I've done some initial generation of the SDK Documentation on the JavaDoc for the classes in the various plugins. If you see something that isn't right or isn't helpful, please make sure to update the JavaDoc appropriately in the class source files.

The user documentation, the areas that need to be addressed here are Launching and Debugging. Right now there is little information on either aspect.

Let me know if you need help getting going with this. The documentation for the user information is written in Docbook which is just an XML file format. You should get a good idea of what needs to be added and how by looking at the existing information. I believe there is already a Ant build script setup to generate this information as well.

Dave

Back to the top