[wtp-incubator-dev] How to make an XSL incubator build

I have never made a build myself, but I've just installed the releng plugin and would like to know how to use it.  I have also checked out webtools.maps from CVS.

I'm guessing that to make a build I right-click on xsl.map and go to Team -> Tag Map Projects, then enter a tag name such as v20080710 - is that correct? Will Cruise Control then just pick it up?

Finally, what is the process for an I-build to become and S-build?

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top