Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Update Site URL

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:

I've started looking at making an Eclipse corner article, and I think we could split it into 2 parts.

One part is the running/debugging of XSLT. The other is the UI stuff, like the templates, XPath content-assist, XML perspective and validation.

Dave/Jesper - if I were to work on the first part, would one of you want to do the other part? If not, I can cover that too but it'll take me a while longer!

I'm working on updating the following Article, in which I'll cover some of the XML Perspective, validation, Xinclude, and UI stuff we provide.

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-Authoring-With-Eclipse/index.html

I'll post the bug link once I have it to a point it can be viewed.

Dave

Back to the top