From: DOUG SATCHWELL <doug.satchwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, 29 May, 2008 10:01:53 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Update Site URL

I also think the problem must be that nobody knows the subproject exists. I'm not as blogger myself, but  I would be willing to write an article.

But perhaps we should also bear in mind that this is only subproject of WTP - its not going to get the attention that a top level project might - its just going to make peoples lives easier by not having to download separate plugins (like my old X-assist plugin, that was getting 400 downloads a month - and still gets 100 a month even after announcing it has moved to here!).