[wtp-incubator-dev] 0.5M8 Schedule

We are on our own for the next milestone after 0.5M7 for a bit. I would recommend doing a standard 6 week iteration. That means 0.5M8 is June 17th. Now the next question is, do we want to stay with WTP 3.0 and Eclipse 3.4M6 for a while after that...or do we only migrate to whatever the next version of WTP is, if we need specific features or bug fixes from that release?

Also, do we want to bump the version after 0.5M8 to 0.6? and restart the Milestone numbering?

Doug, Jesper, thoughts?

Dave

Back to the top