Re: [wakaama-dev] Call to action for existing committers - reviving Wakaama

Hi Jens,
Hi Scott,

On 9/29/20 12:40 PM, Jens Reimann wrote:
> The possible candidates to elect are:
>
> * Scott Bertin <Scott.Bertin@xxxxxxxxxx
> * Reto Schneider <reto.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My inputs here: All I have to "show" is one tiny PR, which is still
unmerged [1], plus some experimental GitHub Action integration [2].
Nothing substantial.

Also, my colleagues are in a similar situation [3][4]. Actually, I
cannot see how we, or anyone else gotten interested in Wakaama during
the last 18 months, could even get nominated [5]. Being  motivated,
wanting to revive this project and having a supportive employer/project
does not qualify for anything as long as the regular election process is
being followed.

While I can imagine me and others to only create PRs for now, earning
trust, it seems like there will be, initially, just one active
committer, Scott. Who then solely will be working on getting the PRs
merged and doing other committer work.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Reto