[wakaama-dev] Possible to trigger registration update?

Hi,

Is it possible to trigger a registration update of the Wakaama client?

Have a device with cellular connection that periodically reports sensor
data to a lwm2m server.
When the device modem enters deep sleep, to save battery, it closes the
data context from the network.
Next time it reports sensor values we create a new data context and
opens a new socket.

The server sees this new socket as a new connection and not an existing one.
The server then sends COAP RESET and removes the current observe list.
After talking to a technician on the server side he told me the COAP
RESET in this
case probably means that the server does not understand the command.

Is there a way to handle this properly from Wakaama client?
Can I trigger a registration update to avoid deregister and register again?

Thanks in advance,

   Henrik

Back to the top