From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Danny Salzman
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March, 2016 19:38
To: wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wakaama-dev] Development Environment/ Build Process

Hi All,

I just wanted to know if you could explain what your development env looks like. What and if you use an IDE? What HW you use for testing?

And what is your build pipeline look like to get to its current state in the github repo.

I want to duplicate this setup for my personal development.

Cheers,

Danny

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros