Von: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Navarro, David
Gesendet: Montag, 23. November 2015 12:06
An: Wakaama developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [wakaama-dev] wakaama on iOS

Hi Christian,

I saw your announcement on twitter. And your contribution is more than welcome in wakaama.

The open sourcing approach you propose seems good to me. Just know that we do not use bugs.eclipse.org that much. Direct pull requests on the wakaama GitHub will be fine.

We plan to have a folder with example ports to various platforms. Your iOS Swift code is welcome here. Maybe if needed with a small doc on how to deploy it.

Regards,

David Navarro