Re: [wakaama-dev] LwM2M client (wakaama) to RIOT

Hi Roberto

are you able to „debug“ a run? Or extend the logging?

If so, what are the values for argc and argv?

Usually they should be related to command line parameters (see „getopt“ docu).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn