[wakaama-dev] LwM2M client (wakaama) to RIOT

Hi everybody.

I guess I'm doing big steps forward in my goal to import wakaama client to RIOT.

I took all the files that I needed from wakaama (all those in the core folder + lots others) and I finally satisfied all the undefined dependencies that I had before in lwm2mclient.c, I also added all the necessary macros.

I only have a last issue before making it work. It compiles without any error, just several warnings, but as soon as I try to run it, I get an error:
make: *** [term] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

which, after some investigation, is due to this while (row 805 in tests/client/lwm2mclient.c):

  while ((opt = getopt(argc, argv, "bcl:n:p:t:h:")) != -1)

so my question is how can I solve that? I'm having an hard time, I guess I need some help.

Thank you very much.
Roberto

Back to the top