From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Subhash Nair p
Sent: Wednesday, 22 April, 2015 08:51
To: Wakaama developer discussions
Subject: Re: [wakaama-dev] Request to change API

Hi All, Greetings !!!

   I am new to the group , and very sorry to ask some  BASIC  questions.

         1)   How to set up a build environment in Windows for Wakkama Project.

         2)   I understand Wakkama  is a stand alone C-Client that can connect to a Leshan server. I hope my understanding iscorrectt.Then, whether Leshan exposes any Sandbox server to test Wakaama client?

Thanks

S Nair