Re: [wakaama-dev] Request to change API

Hi All, Greetings !!!

   I am new to the group , and very sorry to ask some  BASIC  questions.

         1)   How to set up a build environment in Windows for Wakkama Project.
         2)   I understand Wakkama  is a stand alone C-Client that can connect to a Leshan server. I hope my understanding iscorrectt.Then, whether Leshan exposes any Sandbox server to test Wakaama client?

Thanks
S Nair